Friday, May 18, 2012

The LLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG Weekend!

Here's what we're up to for the May Long Weekend:
Jadyn - I'm going to hang around home and I might got the the States.
Rhianna - Tomorrow I'm going to my cabin and staying there for the whole long weekend!
Olivia - I'm going to my friend's cabin on Sunday!
Tyson - I'm going to my cabin today!
Kaspir - I'm going to the zoo tomorrow!
Brandon - I'm going to my cabin!
Sydney H - I'm going to my cabin!
Sydney R - I'm doing nothing.
Rylee - I'm going to my cabin and I'm going to suntan on the rock by the water.
Ashley - I'm going to my cabin to spend time with my cousin.
Cameron - I am going to hang around at home.
Jolene - I'm going to my cabin on Sunday with my Auntie and Uncle and baby cousin.
Ali - I'm going to my cabin.
Tristan - I'm going to my cabin today with Tyson
Lindsay - I'm going to hang around home and I might go to Rhianna's for a play date.
Kendall - I'm going to annoy my brother.
Andy - I mgiht go to Aaron's house today.
Cole - I don't know what I'm doing.
Nick - Tomorrow I am going to my cousin's for a visit.
Mrs. M. - I'm going to Grand Forks to visit my nieces and nephew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the weekend Avery and I made a paper slide video. It was about the lifecycle of a butterfly. I saw two butterflies today. One was a Monarch and one was a Black Swallowtail. Tomorrow I am going to make pizza. It is going to be an AWESOME Day! Are you having a great long weekend? - Madeline