Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The beginning...

Welcome Room 9 families to our new blogging home for the 2011-2012 school year! I can't believe that September is here already. This time of year always brings a lot of excitement, and a bit of sadness that summer (and the gorgeous weather we've been having) is coming to an end. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with the children that are returning to my room this year, and to meeting all of the new members to our Room 9 family. I've been busy setting up our new classroom, doing some planning and getting ready for a new school year. We're going to have an awesome 200 days together!

Enjoy the last few days of summer holidays and I'll see you soon!
-Mrs. Malkoske

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the classroom looks absolutely wonderful. I am sure that the children will be so excited when they walk into their classroom. I wished our classrooms looked like that when I went to school. Auntie B.

Anonymous said...

So Cool. I am so glad Sam has you as his teacher! Love it!